Unfortunate, to put it mildly. Actually, very troubling.
Despite the very good work that Dr. McCullough has done alerting the public about the dangers of vaccines, Peter clearly (and intentionally???) tells preposterous, bizarre, scientifically & historically flat out wrong statements regarding the No Virus proposition, history and scholarship.
He ignores the growing army of meticulous scientists who present the clear evidence that viruses have never been proven to exist. This evidence once understood cuts the legs off of big pharma permanently and makes vaccinations completely unnecessary.
This is not new evidence just now being available. It goes back to the late 1980s and the exemplary work of disproving the existence of the so-called HIV “virus” done by the Perth group.
Over the last few decades multiple scientists and publications (see references below) have documented the evidence very carefully why “viruses” don’t exist and we don’t need to take vaccinations. Ever.
Dr M’s latest comments … that the entire No Virus idea came from some contractor speaking to a city counsel meeting in Alberta, Canada (see 5:40-6:39 in the video HERE)… are a wacko misdirection that is riddled with logical fallacies and is, to put it mildly, outrageous.
I think it will always be important to thank Dr McCullough for his heroism to alert the public about the toxic vaccines in the thick of the tragic Covid Panic Mania. And we will continue to invite him to look at the decades of evidence that clearly he has chosen to ignore and even deny that that evidence even exists.
The evidence clearly does exist and is available for anyone who cares to review it and learn from it. Here’s where you can begin your journey for yourself and your family. I’ve taken the liberty to re-post the video in it’s entirety (62min) along with its introduction, footnotes and references compiled by Drs Sam and Mark Bailey who I thank for creating this excellent video that exposes The Follies of Peter McCullough and thoroughly refutes his many misdirections and false statements.
See below for the References which I encourage you to read and study carefully. If only we could get Dr McCullough to read them…
From Dr Sam Bailey:
Dr Peter McCullough is a hero to many in the medical freedom community and has been one of the most prominent voices in the fight against the COVID vaccines. While we have supported him on this front, it has been increasingly difficult to condone his public statements about “viruses” and the alleged novel disease entity ‘COVID-19’. We have made some previous responses here, here and here but he continues to double down on his claims.
Recently, Dr McCullough appeared on the Man in America show and attempted to justify the “science” of the virologists. He also made some outrageous claims about those of us providing refutations to the virus model and even told outright lies about the history of our group.
In this video Dr Mark Bailey is joined by ‘no virus’ veteran Dr Kevin Corbett to provide a detailed commentary and rebuttal to Dr McCullough’s claims. This is a vital issue as such claims are keeping people trapped not only in the viral delusion but also within the wider allopathic paradigm.
References – Introduction
- “McCullough Protocol©“
- “DO VIRUSES EXIST? Drs Robert Malone, Peter McCullough and Ryan Cole Answer Your Questions“, Ickonic, 25 Mar 2022
- “SARS-CoV-2″: Bailey, Cowan, Kaufman respond to Cole, McCullough and Malone“, Dr Sam Bailey, Apr 2022
- “Dr. Peter McCullough Says He Has Seen A Picture Of A Virus Up Close“, Dr Sam Bailey, 20 Nov 2022
- Virus Mania, 3rd English edition, 2021
- “Peter McCullough’s Shedding Stories“, Dr Sam Bailey, 10 Jun 2023
- “Dr. McCullough: The Vax has Killed 500k-600k Americans, and It’ll Get Much Worse“, Man in America, 30 Aug 2023
- Dr Kevin Corbett
- Dr Mark Bailey
References – Drs Kevin Corbett & Mark Bailey
- Harrison, R & Corbett, K, “Screening of pregnant women for HIV. The screening of pregnant women the case against“, The Practising Midwife, 2 Sep 1999
- Calisher, CH, Blair, CD, and Bowen, MD et al, “Identification of Arboviruses and Certain Rodent-Borne Viruses: Reevaluation of the Paradigm“, Emerging Infectious Disease, Aug 2001
- Fredricks, DN & Relman, DA, “Sequence-based identification of microbial pathogens: a reconsideration of Koch’s postulates“, Clinical Microbiological Review, 1996
- Papadopulos-Eleopulos, E, Turner, V & Papadimitriou, J, “Is a Positive Western Blot Proof of HIV Infection?”, Nature Biotechnology, 1993
- Papadopulos-Eleopulos, E, Turner, VF, Papadimitriou, JM, Page, BAP & Causer, D, “HIV – A virus like no other“, The Perth Group, 12th Jul 2017
- Bailey, MJ, “A Farewell to Virology (Expert Edition)”, Dr Sam Bailey, 15 Sep 2022
- Stone, M, “Category: Antibodies”, ViroLIEgy
- “PCR Pandemic: Interview with Dr Claus Köhnlein”, Dr Sam Bailey, 27 Oct 2020
- “WHO COVID-19 Case definition”, World Health Organisation (archived)
Engelbrecht, T, Köhnlein, C, Bailey, Scoglio, S, Virus Mania, 3rd English edition, 20213:34 pm on September 20, 2023