Ron Paul talks to Lew Rockwell about his possible campaign, Bernanke and Hillary.
Travel to three cities in Iowa, a visit to New Hampshire and the new use of a private plane are the activities of a man possibly on the campaign trail. Back in DC, Ron Paul is eclipsing Ben Bernanke as the Fed is unable to keep its inflation a secret any longer, and Ron is telling Hillary that even some military are backing away from her own murderous position to keep nothing off the table in the use of "humanitarian" military aggression in Libya.
- The Ron Paul File on LRC
- Books by Ron Paul
- Ron Paul’s "End the Fed" Reading List
- Ron Paul’s "Revolution" Reading List
A few recent conversations of Ron Paul with Lew Rockwell:
- Tunisia, Egypt, and the Fed: Overthrowing the Despots
- Putting Bernanke On Trial
- Gold, Oil, and the Dollar
- Is There Any Gold in Ft. Knox?