This talk by Douglas P. Horne is part of the online conference The National-Security State and the Kennedy Administration https://www.fff.org/national-security….
Who were JFK’s major opponents and adversaries within his own government, with regard to the making of foreign policy at the height of the Cold War with the Soviet Union? How did his overall approach to the Cold War change during his Presidency, and why? Since the cover-story of a “lone nut” assassin firing from behind JFK’s limousine is not supported by the medical evidence, an examination of the serious internal conflicts within his own administration over the “making of the sausage” of foreign policy is extraordinarily relevant to what truly happened in Dealey Plaza in November 1963.
Serious scholars should examine in depth, the entire five volume series of Douglas P. Horne’s Inside the Assassination Records Review Board: The U.S. Government’s Final Attempt to Reconcile the Conflicting Medical Evidence in the Assassination of JFK. It is a phenomenal work of brilliance and the highest integrity.
Horne is the former Chief Analyst for Military Records for the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), established by the JFK Records Act of 1992, which was tasked with defining, locating, and ensuring the declassification (to the maximum extent possible under the JFK Act) of all Federal Records considered “reasonably related” to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Horne details the numerous anomalies and interrupted chain of custody and destruction of key evidence regarding the president’s body, in the autopsy report(s), the autopsy photo collection (particularly the JFK brain photographs), the deliberate alteration and forgery of the extant Zapruder film, and the supposed “magic bullet” found at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. Watch Douglas P. Horne’s definitive five part video documentary series which summarizes his exceptional research, Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK, Assassination Medical Evidence. Horne has also written the concise authoritative summary volume ,JFK’s War with the National Security Establishment: Why Kennedy Was Assassinated.
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence Part 1 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence Part 2 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 3 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 4 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Altered History: Exposing Deceit and Deception in the JFK Assassination Medical Evidence, Part 5 – Douglas P. Horne Documentary
- Final Report of the Assassinations Records Review Board
- Photographic Evidence of Bullet Hole in JFK Limousine Windshield ‘Hiding in Plain Sight’ — Douglas P. Horne article
- The Two NPIC Zapruder Film Events: Signposts Pointing to the Film’s Alteration — Douglas P. Horne article
- The Zapruder Film Mystery — Documentary
While serving as chief analyst of military records at the Assassination Records Review Board in 1997, Douglas P. Horne discovered that the Zapruder Film was examined by the CIA’s National Photographic Interpretation Center two days after the assassination of President Kennedy. In this film, Horne interviews legendary NPIC photo interpreter Dino Brugioni, who speaks for the first time about another NPIC examination of the film the day after the assassination. Brugioni didn’t know about the second examination and believes the Zapruder Film in the archives today is not the film he saw the day after the assassination. Drawing on Volume 4 of his book “Inside the ARRB”, Horne introduces the subject and presents his conclusions.2:58 pm on May 13, 2021 Email Charles Burris