Ron Paul in conversation with Lew Rockwell.
The Egyptians, Tunisians, and others rebel against political and economic tyranny. Markets reveal truths and the truth is anti-federal government. The interventionist chickens are coming home to roost. People are poorer and less free for US policing of the world. Americans, too, of course. The big event will be a currency collapse, when trust is lost. Dr. Paul’s first committee hearing, as chairman of the Domestic Monetary Policy Subcommittee, showcases the Fed’s responsibility for higher prices and unemployment, here and around the globe.
- The Ron Paul File on LRC
- Books by Ron Paul
- Ron Paul’s "End the Fed" Reading List
- Ron Paul’s "Revolution" Reading List
A few recent conversations of Ron Paul with Lew Rockwell:
- Putting Bernanke On Trial
- Gold, Oil, and the Dollar
- Is There Any Gold in Ft. Knox?
- Latest on “Audit the Fed” Bill