Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) happens to babies, from 1 month to 1 year in age, but most frequently between 2 and 4 months of age.
Recently I interviewed a former police detective who handled over 250 SIDS cases for a major US city. She revealed her full name and I was able to independently verify her employment at the police department.
In the interview, she revealed that 50% of the SIDS cases happened within 48 hours after a vaccine was given and about 70% of the cases happened within one week of a vaccine.
This can only mean one thing: that the childhood vaccines are the leading cause of SIDS deaths.
There is no other explanation.
Even her pediatrician acknowledged this, but they aren’t allowed to talk about it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics trains the pediatricians in how to gaslight parents who seek to blame the vaccine.
This is the first time these statistics have ever been revealed publicly.
All the information is independently verifiable in the police records for any health authority who has any doubts.
Also, I am working with the police department to make these statistics public directly from the police department itself (I cannot compel the production of these records because the FOIA laws in the state exempt these records).
My 16-minute interview
The key points
- 3 to 4 cases per month, so over 250 cases total during her tenure
- 50% of SIDS cases happened within 48 hours of a vaccine administration. Assuming kids are vaccinated every month (which is the most conservative assumption), the chance of this happening by chance is 1.23e-64. This means the cases were caused by the vaccine since there is no other viable hypothesis that can explain the evidence.
- 70% of SIDS cases happened within 1 week of a vaccination.
- Her pediatrician acknowledged this and didn’t argue with the data.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics trains doctors on how to gaslight patients who suspect the vaccine caused their child’s death.
- Jennifer declined to publicly reveal her name or the police department she worked for, but revealed this to me so I could verify everything using independent sources.
- The police department declined to respond to my records count request because it is outside the scope of the state’s FOIA laws since it cannot be accomplished with a straightforward query and “research” would be required. I agree with their interpretation, but I’ve requested they comply anyway as a matter of public benefit. I will update this article when I hear back from them.
Jennifer’s SIDS statistics are validated in the peer-reviewed medical literature!
Of all reported SIDS cases post-vaccination, 75 % occurred within 7 days (p < 0.00001).
This almost exactly matches what Jennifer said in my interview (70% within one week). Neither of us was aware of this article at the time we made the video.
This is impossible if the vaccines aren’t causing SIDS. There is simply no other viable explanation for the association. But of course, you won’t get your paper published if you say that. You have to say that the association is interesting.
Jennifer is not the only police detective to figure out the connection; Helen Grus in Ottawa found the same thing
In Canada, if you are a police officer and suspect that vaccines cause SIDS, they will prosecute you. It seems that is illegal in Ottawa to question the safety of the vaccines:
Helen Grus is a Forensic Police Detective in Canada who was looking into the sudden infant deaths that appeared to be connected to mothers being vaccinated.
For the last 2 years she was stoned walled by her own police force. Her court case resumes Oct 2023 and will drag into 2024.
She is being persecuted for seeking the truth. I hope that Detective Helen Grus will be exonerated and continue to investigate the “baffling mystery” of dead babies.
She was suspended without pay for not taking the COVID vaccine and she doesn’t think masks are effective either.
In short, they are trying to get rid of critical thinkers that are trying to get to the truth in the Ottawa police department.
See also these articles which cast Grus as the problem, rather than the vaccines:
- Detective tried to uncover vaccine status of dead children’s parents, sources say
- Grieving mother not told nature of misconduct in probe of baby’s death: lawyer
Here’s a story casting Grus in a favorable light, pointing out that she didn’t violate any policy of the department and that the police department illegally provided documents to CBC Ottawa reporter Shaamini Yogaretnam which is a criminal offense, yet nobody in the police department is being charged with a crime. Former Toronto police detective Donald Best is baffled that Grus was charged at all, given the investigative discretion bestowed to all police officers. He pointed out that “a fourth-class constable on his or her first day on the job has all the authority to initiate any investigation they want to from parking tickets to homicide.”
That article points out that the investigating official, Chris Renwick, is denying discovery requests and refusing to investigate the source of the leak even though it is a criminal offense.
Here are more excellent articles and videos:
- Ottawa Detective was singled out by police leadership for her opposition to Covid mandates
- Political meddling suspected in Ottawa police investigation of Constable Helen Grus
- Articles on Helen Grus from The Epoch Times
In short, this isn’t justice. They are stacking the deck against Grus, rather than following the law. CBC is ghosting requests for comment from True North.