The big stories of 2019 which Moon of Alabama covered were:
- The vindication of Donald Trump by the Mueller and Horowitz ‘Russiagate’ investigations. The Democrats, driven by the security state, then continued their coup attempt against Trump by impeaching him over ‘Ukrainegate’.
- The slow but continuing retreat of the U.S. from the Middle East demonstrated by its lack of reaction even after the attack on the Saudi oil installations and the shooting down of a large U.S. drone by Iran.
- The manipulations of reports about alleged chemical incidents in Syria by the OPCW.
My predictions on these issue for next year are:
- The unreasonable campaign against Trump will hurt the Democrats in the 2020 elections. Unless something unforeseeable happens Trump will be reelected.
- The U.S. will pull its troops out of Iraq and Syria.
- The MAX will not be allowed back into the air unless Boeing ditches MCAS and finds a better way to make the plane certifiable.
- Mainstream media have suppressed all news about the OPCW scandal. This will only change if major new evidence comes to light.
Reprinted with permission from Moon of Alabama.