1) The Republican nominee for president in 2016 will be
- Donald Trump by unanimous acclamation of the Republican National Convention.
- Ted Cruz by unanimous acclamation of the convention.
- Mitt Romney after a contested, bitter, brokered convention.
- none of the above.
2) The Democratic nominee for president in 2016 will be
- Hillary Clinton.
- Bernie Sanders.
- Al Gore after a contested, bitter, brokered Democratic National Convention.
- not Hillary Clinton, because she will be indicted by a federal grand jury for various crimes. Suicide Pact: The Radi... Best Price: $3.50 Buy New $3.50 (as of 08:10 EDT - Details)
3) The voters will elect in a landslide
- whoever promises to give them the biggest piece of the federal pie.
- whoever scares them the most.
- whoever comes across as most faithful to the Constitution.
- a sleeper candidate not yet on the scene.
4) The 2016 Republican platform will promise
- to eradicate the Islamic State group by using ground troops and fighting an all-out war.
- to replace Obamacare with a lighter, easier version of it.
- to make abortion illegal, except for in cases of rape and incest.
- to bring the troops home and let the Russians fight the Islamic State.
5) The 2016 Democratic platform will promise
- a 2016 version of “a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.”
- free health care for those who want it.
- criminalizing hate speech.
- all of the above.
6) The Super Bowl will be won by
- the Carolina Panthers.
- the New England Patriots, but only by cheating.
- the New York Jets after the greatest comeback in NFL history.
- none of the above. The Freedom Answer Boo... Best Price: $0.25 Buy New $1.50 (as of 11:30 EDT - Details)
7) The World Series will be won by
- the New York Mets.
- the San Francisco Giants.
- the Boston Red Sox, but only after they acquire A-Rod from the Yankees.
- none of the above.
8) In 2016, climate change
- will be embraced by the Republican Party in a dramatic turnabout.
- will be defined as an article of faith by Pope Francis.
- will be exposed as a fraud.
- will leave the public marketplace of ideas.
9) The Supreme Court
- will invalidate all spying without a warrant based on individualized suspicion.
- will invalidate race as a factor to be taken into account by government-owned schools.
- will continue to expand First Amendment rights.
- will finally invalidate Obamacare.
10) Congress will
- continue to finance the federal government by borrowing money.
- will let President Barack Obama declare war.
- will impeach President Obama for refusing to enforce federal law.
- do none of the above. Lies the Government To... Best Price: $0.99 Buy New $6.00 (as of 01:30 EDT - Details)
11) Pope Francis will
- permit divorced and remarried Roman Catholics to receive the Blessed Sacrament.
- forgive everyone’s sins during the 2016 Year of Mercy.
- remove the requirement for a miracle as a condition for declaring someone to be a saint.
- resign and become a simple parish priest in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
12) The Hollywood industry will
- offer movies directly to consumers.
- suffer its most crippling actor strike in its history.
- continue its leftward view of human existence.
- leave California because of the drought.
13) The highest taxes in the United States will be in
- New Jersey, where they are now.
- New York City because Mayor Bill de Blasio will tax the rich at 50 percent of income.
- in California.
- none of the above.
14) One year from today
- Hillary Clinton will be in prison.
- Donald Trump will be selling pencils.
- Chris Christie will have been in the Olympics.
- the president-elect will be someone who did not participate in any 2015 presidential debates. Theodore and Woodrow: ... Best Price: $2.05 Buy New $3.29 (as of 01:30 EDT - Details)
15) One year from today
- the government will be able to take any property from you that it wants.
- the Environmental Protection Agency will be able to regulate your use of a lawn mower and a rake.
- the National Security Agency will still be able to capture your keystrokes on your computer in real time.
- none of the above will be true.
16) In 2016, President Obama will announce
- that he will become the president of the University of Chicago.
- that he has lost his license to practice law.
- that he and Michelle Obama will soon divorce.
- that he was not born in the United States.
17) In 2016
- Fox News Channel will surpass the broadcast networks in audience share.
- Bill O’Reilly will run for public office and lose.
- A-Rod will get sexual reassignment surgery.
- Madonna will enter a convent.
18) By the end of 2016
- the Islamic State will be dead and gone.
- the Islamic State will have signed a peace treaty with the West.
- Vladimir Putin will be out of office.
- none of the above will have happened. Cu Napolitano 3 in 1 -... Best Price: $2.77 Buy New $9.00 (as of 09:40 EDT - Details)
19) One year from today
- gasoline will cost less than $1 a gallon.
- a Big Mac will cost $10.
- half the newspapers presently in the country will be out of business.
- Apple will be producing an iPhone that it claims can contact dead relatives.
- it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- that government is best which governs least.
- taxation is theft.
- all of the above are true.
My choices: 1d, 2d, 3b, 4a, 5b, 6c, 7d, 8b, 9a, 10a, 11a, 12a, 13a, 14a, 15d, 16c, 17a, 18d, 19c, 20d.
Reprinted with the author’s permission.