CONSTITUTION IN EXILE,... Best Price: $0.10 Buy New $3.93 (as of 04:40 UTC - Details)
Washington is selling servitude.
- We watched as they destroyed the financial sector by forcing banks to give loans to people that could not afford them then they stepped in to save the day by gaining direct control of our financial sector.
- We watched as they destroyed a once powerful automotive industry through excessive regulation and labor union control then they stepped in to save the day by gaining direct control of our automotive industry.
- We listened as they verbally assaulted capitalism when government regulations were to blame.
- We watched as they asked the American people to fund a $1 trillion dollar stimulus bill, they yelled emergency as they slipped cash from our childrens pockets to their political allies.
- We watched, as they worked to destroy the rule of law by arbitrarily dictating revised terms to legal contracts and installing a Supreme Court justice that promotes social justice over rule-of-law.
- We know, they intend to control our children, its written in the GIVE Act.
- We know, they intend to control our resources, its written in the Cap and Trade Bill.
- We know, they intend control of our very lives, its written in the Health Care Bill.
- We know, they intend to control our votes, the 2010 census is now controlled by the white house and the ones registering voters are corrupt
- We watch and wait as they install unaccountable czars for dictating not representing
- We watch and wait as they increase organizer funding from millions to billions of our tax dollars. And we wonder how these groups will be used to steal our life, liberty and property from us.
The Road to Serfdom: T... Best Price: $3.06 Buy New $1.99 (as of 03:40 UTC - Details)
The fifth sentence of the Declaration of Independence states, But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
The Left, The Right an... Best Price: $7.33 Buy New $40.00 (as of 07:55 UTC - Details)
Our product of freedom is competing with an illegal product. The federal government does not have the constitutional authority to sell servitude. Its that simple. The 10th amendment positions our competitor as an outlaw and recent actions in Washington reaffirm this claim. This brings us to our first point of strategic significance:
A movement based on the 10th amendment is undeniably lawful and moral.
Washington is selling servitude. On fundamental issues, we the people are no longer represented by our national politicians. Our political leaders do not respect the people. They do not bother to read bills that steal away our money and freedom, but then they support these bills aggressively. They set up final votes at midnight in hopes that we do not notice the theft. They pit us against one another by highlighting trivial, but polarizing issues. When the people scream for a solution that doesnt fit their personal quest for power they shelve the debate instead of making changes that would benefit the people. Despite this disrespect, many national leaders stay in office forever and when real opportunities arise to fill seats with true freedom oriented candidates, the establishment candidates step up, promote and install new big government-types that are mirror images of themselves. It is about personal power not representation. Washington is selling servitude.
August 6, 2009