Gerald Celente: What to Do in a Crisis
Recently by Gerald Celente: Neo-Survivalism
King World News interviews the #1 trends forecaster in the world, Gerald Celente, on neo-survivalism and what to do in a crises.
Celente stresses the importance of people thinking for themselves in survival mode. He discusses what he's doing, and what one can do, to prepare for the worst during these difficult times:
- When arriving in a new city, go on a tour first to get an idea of the layout.
- Belong to a network/community of like-minded people and stay in touch; Plan with a group.
- Keep enough cash on hand and out of banks; Don't count on an ATM.
- Have gold in possession.
- Buy clean, local food (organic when possible).
- Use a water filtration system with reverse osmosis for clean drinking water.
- Keep at least 3 weeks of dried foods and water in storage.
- Exercise Second Amendment rights and have protection on hand.
- Think for yourself, lead yourself, and heal yourself.
- Become more aware of what's going on; Look for new opportunities and new ways of thinking.
We are entering the period of high-level terrorist alerts, says Celente. The likelihood of one happening in 2010 is very high. He also forecasts a new black plague, not the swine flu, with immune systems breaking down in high levels.
Reprinted from Bull Source.
April 1, 2010
Gerald Celente is founder and director of The Trends Research Institute, author of Trends 2000 and Trend Tracking (Warner Books), and publisher of The Trends Journal. He has been forecasting trends since 1980, and recently called The Collapse of '09.