Hot Talk on Gold, Freedom, and Peace
And what the government would like to do to us, and what we can do in response. If you missed the exciting, inspiring, and useful LewRockwell.com conference on war, gold, and the future of the dollar, hear the whole shebang — all 17 talks and panels with MP3s ($45), CDs ($139), or audio tapes ($109), postage paid in the US (call us for foreign postage or to place an order at 800-325-7257).
Because they are so fascinating and persuasive, these talks are not only for you, but for childen, grandchildren, business associates, pastors, anyone you want to help understand our present plight. Here's what you — and they — will hear:
- Congressman Ron Paul on the DC assault on your money and your freedom, and what to do about it.
- LRC publisher and gold dealer Burton S. Blumert on why they won't win the war on gold either.
- Investment maestro Gary North on the departure of Alan ‘Mr. Mumbles' Greenspan, and what it means for you financially.
- Las Vegas banker Doug French on why you aren't worrying enough about the real estate bubble.
- Lew Rockwell on our monetary madness.
- Law professor Butler Shaffer on the decline and fall of the state (yes!).
- Software engineer Robert Blumen on the menace of the new Fed chairman, Ben "Printing Press" Bernanke.
- Historian Bruce Ramsey on a great Old Right opponent of WWII.
- VMI grad and former Army officer Jacob G. Hornberger on what they don't teach you in the military academies about war.
- Historian Anthony Gregory on warmongering libertarians and objectivists as the health of the state.
- Philosopher David Gordon on 10 books about fascism (talk about too-relevant a topic).
- Webmaster Eric Garris on the internet's triumph over the state.
- Webstar Justin Raimondo on who exactly comprises the War Party.
- Asset manager Kevin Duffy on surviving the Fed and its nefarious activities.
- Australian gold expert Chris Leithner on investing in gold (and Mises).
- A no-holds-barred panel on the warfare-police state featuring Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Butler Shaffer, Eric Garris, Anthony Gregory, and Jacob G. Hornberger.
- Worth the price alone: our investment panel ("the best I've ever heard," said Lew) on the Fed's fraying top hat and shortage of rabbits, with Doug French, Gary North, Ron Paul, Kevin Duffy, Chris Leithner, and Robert Blumen.
Again, three formats are available:
- Audio tapes: $109
- CDs: $139
- MP3s: $45
- Postage-paid in the US.
You can order via phone 800-325-7257 (California office hours), our donate form (and please note that it is an order rather than a donation, though we would appreciate that too!), or PayPal (and be sure to give us your land address).
Copyright © 2005 LewRockwell.com