Signs of a False Flag – From Robert Barnes
1. Asks you to respond emotionally rather than intellectually.
2. Strips the event of context, such as the contemporary factual setting, geopolitical reality, or historical awareness.
3. Demands a rush to judgment before a diligent, independent inquiry occurs.
4. Collectivizes judgment, by taking an individual event, and demands you blame an entire culture, religion, race, ancestry, community or country for it.
5. The only explicable motive offered for the offending action is irrational evil or utterly stupid immorality, as it is against the rational interest of the offender to commit the act for the reasons alleged.