Listen to Dave Emory interview Jim about his book, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, the longest continuous interview ever conducted for his radio program For the Record.
Now I’m not expecting you to sample all 25 episodes presented in this series at once but file it away for later thorough examination. I have been following the diligent work of these two gentlemen for over two decades and this series will prove extremely edifying and educational. It is imperative that each of us knows the past in order to have a clear and prescient vision of the future. For three months, beginning in November of 2018, Jim DiEugenio did one-hour-long interviews on Dave Emory’s syndicated radio show For the Record. Emory has been broadcasting for 40 years. These 25 programs constitute the longest continuous interview series he has ever done. The subject was a sustained inquiry into DiEugenio’s second edition of Destiny Betrayed. Emory was very impressed by the author’s use of the declassified record excavated by the Assassination Records Review Board and how it altered the database of Jim Garrison’s New Orleans inquiry into the assassination of President Kennedy. This series is also the longest set of interviews DiEugenio has ever done about the book. Emory read the book and took extensive notes, which made for an intelligent and informed discussion of what the present record is on the Garrison inquiry.
- JFK ASSASSINATION
- FOREIGN POLICY
- GARRISON INVESTIGATION
- JIM GARRISON
- ALLEN DULLES
- LEE HARVEY OSWALD
- NEW ORLEANS
- Deconstructing JFK: A Coup d’État over Foreign Policy?in John Fitzgerald KennedyBy James DiEugenio
- James Saxon and John Kennedy vs. Wall Streetin John Fitzgerald KennedyBy James DiEugenio
- Neil Sheehan: In Retrospectin ObituariesBy James DiEugenio
- Creating the Oswald Legend – Part 6in John Fitzgerald KennedyBy Vasilios Vazakas
- An Open Letter from James DiEugenioin John Fitzgerald KennedyBy James DiEugenio
1:16 pm on January 28, 2021 Email Charles Burris