by Adrian Salbuchi Russia Today
The Western mainstream media falsifies the news resorting to euphemisms, half-truths and lies in the best (worst) style of George Orwells novel 1984. We all live in the unreal world of Newspeak used by the Global Power Elite to control our minds.
Man gets confused when things that happen around him and to him, or which are done in his name, cannot be properly grasped, understood or made sense of. Normally, such confusion leads to inaction. If youre lost at night in the middle of a forest but you can still see the stars, then a bit of astronomical knowledge will at least quickly tell you which way is north. But if its cloudy or youre ignorant of the constellations in starry heaven, then you might as well light up a fire and do nothing until dawn . Youre Lost!
Today, mainstream media coverage uses programmed distortion, confusion, even outright lying when its Money Power masters order it to support the official story on any major political, economic or financial process. When looked at closely, however, the official story of things can be seen to be inaccurate, misleading, often hardly believable if not downright stupid.
Examples of this: Iraqs inexistent WMDs leading to the invasion and destruction of that country; global mega-banker bail-outs with taxpayer money; irrational US diplomatic, military, financial and ideological alignment to Israeli objectives; we-killed-Osama-Bin-Laden-and-dumped-his-body-into-the-sea; and the wide array of whodunits surrounding 9/11 in New York and Washington, 7/7 in London, the AMIA/Israeli Embassy attacks in Buenos Aires in 1992/1994, and of course that all time favorite: who shot JFK ?
These are but a few of the paradigmatic cases that have at least served to trigger millions of people to wake up and think with their own minds instead of the mainstream medias! But unfortunately the vast majority of such cases are not so clear-cut. The vast majority of Newspeak lies are like knots, difficult to untie as they carry built-in complexity resembling Gordian Knots. And, as with all Gordian Knots, you need to cut right through them, and this requires swift and precise action plus a good measure of intellectual courage.
To give an example of what we say, lets take a quick look at how a Newspeak operation works. It requires sequential planning, it requires time, it requires proper logistics, it requires credible spokespeople in public and private sectors, it requires choosing the right words and images at the right time and in the right circumstances.
So, lets say the Global Power Elite working through the governments of the US, UK, EU into which they are deeply embedded, and joint-venturing with a wide array of media outlets, defense companies, oil companies, security and construction companies, and powerful lobbies decide that they wish to overrun and destroy a specific country Libya, for example
How do they ensure that the international community will just quietly look on (except for the still relatively small minority of voices that are increasingly raising hell against them)?
The Seven Step Mainstream Media Country Destruction Guide
- First, they start by targeting a country ripe for Regime Change, and brand it a rogue state; then
- They arm, train, finance local terrorist groups through CIA, MI6, Mossad, Al-Qaeda (a CIA operation), drug cartels (often CIA operations) and call them freedom fighters; then
- As mock UN Security Council Resolutions are staged that rain death and destruction upon millions of civilians, they call it UN sanctions to protect civilians; then
- They spread flagrant lies through their newsrooms and paid journalists, and call it "the international communitys concerns expressed by prestigious spokespeople and analysts then
- They bomb, invade and begin to control the target country and call it liberation; then
- As the target country falls fully under their control, they impose the kind of democracy that we want to see (as Hillary Clinton before visiting Egypt and Tunisia on March 10, 2011), until finally
- They steal appetizing oil, mineral and agricultural reserves handing them over to Global Power Elite corporations, and impose unnecessary private banking debt and call it foreign investment and reconstruction.
Their keynotes are: Force and Hypocrisy, which they have used time and again to destroy entire countries, always in the name of freedom, democracy, peace and human rights. Utmost force and violence is used to achieve their ends and goals.
Their Elders recommended this many decades ago in a blueprint for World Domination written on a hoary manuscript of old
What did you say ? That you dont want to be liberated and democratized?!?
Then, take this Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Hanoi, Berlin, Dresden, Baghdad, and Basra!! Take that Tokyo, Gaza, Lebanon, Kabul, Pakistan, Tripoli, Belgrade, Egypt, El Salvador and Grenada!! And take that, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Somalia, Africa!!
Always bombing people to smithereens Always, of course, in the name of freedom, democracy, peace and human rights
Reprinted with permission from Russia Today.
Adrian Salbuchi is a political analyst, author, speaker and radio/TV commentator in Argentina.