Even though I was once deeply involved in it, before going straight, I hate politics; it is, after all, virtually always a struggle among criminals for the power to loot and kill our fellow men. Elections are corrupt and corrupting, even when they don't stuff the ballot boxes. In other words, politics is government. But I can't take my eyes off politics. It's as if I'm passing a train wreck and slowing down. I can't help it.
So what to do? To solve this problem, I am starting a new, personal LRC blog, Political Theatre, where I will post political links I find interesting, funny, or maddening. And, of course, I'll cover Ron. Like the main LRC Blog, Political Theatre will be continuously updated, but unlike it, it will be a solo effort. As always, I'd appreciate your suggestions as to items to link.
Frankly, I am not sure if there is a market for this. If you find it interesting, I'll keep it up; if not, I'll go back to yelling at the television. (Actually, I can't stop that either.)
I'll start with a few items I've accumulated:
- Wenzel: Trump is the ‘anti-Ron Paul’
- Huckabee destroyed records about his governorship
- Mulshine: Ron Paul has changed politics
- Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama
- Rand Paul suspects his dad will run in 2012
- Jesse Ventura will run with Ron Paul, but not as a Republican
- Rand Paul, Jesse Benton Establish PAC
- Ron Raises $3 Million
- Paul Name To Be on 2012 Ballot
- Root: Stop Hiding Your College Transcripts, Obama