Ron Paul in conversation with Lew Rockwell.
With a new interest in Austrian Business Cycle Theory in all levels of society and new skepticism about the Fed, Ron Paul is looking forward to being chairman of the Monetary Policy subcommittee and the hearings he can hold.
- The Ron Paul File on LRC
- Books by Ron Paul
- Ron Paul’s "End the Fed" Reading List
- Ron Paul’s "Revolution" Reading List
Some previous podcasts with Ron Paul:
- Gold, Oil, and the Dollar
- Is There Any Gold in Ft. Knox?
- Latest on “Audit the Fed” Bill
- Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell
- Secession, the Fed, and Tomorrow
- The Biggest Bubble in the History of the World
- There Is Hope
- Fed Chairmen I’ve Known (and Opposed)
- The Economic Crisis and the Future
- The Panic of ’08