Peter Schiff in conversation with Lew Rockwell.
George W. Bush famously blamed the economic crisis on Wall Street getting drunk. Sure, said Peter Schiff, but who supplied the liquor? It was Greenspan and the Fed, and Bernanke is still at the bar, handing out free booze. The result has been a continuing depression, with smart business people moving overseas. All is not lost, by any means. We just need sound money, saving and investment, and an end to government meddling and confiscation. Sounds like science fiction, but in a crisis, good things can happen as well as bad.
Schiff in previous podcasts:
- Peter Schiff: How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes
- Peter Schiff on Our Economic Future
- Peter Schiff: You’re Better Off as a Renter
- Peter Schiff: Why Was Anyone Surprised By the Crash?
- How the Government Wrecked the Economy
Peter Schiff popular YouTubes:
- Unemployment compensation – the new early retirement & 3rd rail of American politics
- Commodities Going Higher As Currencies Are Debased
- Gold Is Money