Lew Rockwell interviews Guido Hülsmann
More from Jörg Guido Hülsmann:
He wrote The Ethics of Money Production.
He wrote Mises: The Last Knight of Liberalism.
He wrote Deflation and Liberty.
He has an archive of Mises.org articles.
He was previously interviewed on the Lew Rockwell Show in episodes:
- 12. Hyperinflation
- 17. Austrian Theory of the Business Cycle
- 36. Hyperinflation?
- 44. The Problem With Fiat Money
- 46. Is a Gold Standard Too Costly?
- 96. Guido Hülsmann: The Economic Crisis in Europe and America
- 111. Guido Hülsmann: Immoral Money Production
- 114. Guido Hülsmann: What Should Geithner and Bernanke Do?
Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles by JesÃºs Huerta de Soto
The Theory of Money and Credit by Ludwig von Mises.
Human Action by Ludwig von Mises.
Man, Economy, and State by Murray N. Rothbard.
History of Money and Banking in the United States by Murray N. Rothbard.
A Short History of Paper Money in the United States (pdf) by WIlliam M. Gouge.