Merchant of Death General Electric’s cable/satellite TV network MSNBC has issued its stentorian marching orders to the shrill partisan shrike Keith Olbermann.
- The sneer is gone from Casey’s lip, his teeth are clenched in hate;
- He pounds with cruel violence his bat upon the plate.
- And now the pitcher holds the ball, and now he lets it go,
- And now the air is shattered by the force of Casey’s blow.
- Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
- The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
- And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
- But there is no joy in Mudville — mighty Casey has struck out.