1. The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America, by David A. Stockman;
2. Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination, by Richard Belzer and David Wayne;
3. Target: Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton, by Robert K. Wilcox;
4. Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight and Find the Path Back to Health, by Willliam Davis, MD;
6. Libertarian Anarchy: Against the State, by Gerard Casey;
7. Anatomy of the State, by Murray N. Rothbard;
8. The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, by Roger Stone;
9. Commie Cowboys: The Bourgeoisie and the Nation-State in the Western Genre, by Ryan McMacken and Paul Cantor;
10. JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, by James W. Douglass;
11. Dirty Wars: The World Is a Battlefield, by Jeremy Scahill;
12. Organized Crime: The Unvarnished Truth About Government, by Thomas J. DiLorenzo;
13. Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and In the Markets, by Jim Rogers;
14. Those Terrible Middle Ages: Debunking the Myths, by Regine Pernoud;
15. The School Revolution: A New Answer for Our Broken Education System, by Ron Paul.
Thank you for supporting LRC with your Amazon purchases.10:24 am on May 30, 2013 Email Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.