1. The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America, by David A. Stockman;
2. The School Revolution: A New Answer for Our Broken Education System, by Ron Paul;
3. Murder From Within: Lyndon Johnson’s Plot Against President Kennedy, by Fred T. Newcomb;
4. Those Terrible Middle Ages: Debunking the Myths, by Regine Pernoud;
5. Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight and Find the Path Back to Health, by Willliam Davis;
6. Commie Cowboys: The Bourgeoisie and the Nation-State in the Western Genre, by Ryan McMacken and Paul Cantor;
7. What Has Government Done to Our Money, by Murray N. Rothbard;
8. The Real Lincoln: A New Look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnecessary War, by Thomas J.DiLorenzo;
9. Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation into the Mysterious Deaths of Witnesses to the JFK Assassination, by Richard Belzer and David Wayne;
10. Economics in One Lesson, by Henry Hazlitt;
11. The Road to Serfdom, by F. A. Hayek;
12. The Left, the Right, and the State, by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.;
13. JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, by James W. Douglass;
14. Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy To Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace, by Peter Janney;
15. Arrest-Proof Yourself: An Ex-Cop Reveals How Easy It Is for Anyone to Get Arrested, How Even a Single Arrest Could Ruin Your Life, and What to Do If the Police Get in Your Face, by Dale Carson and Wes Denham.
Thank you for supporting LRC with your Amazon purchases!11:04 am on April 29, 2013 Email Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.