Highly Technical Query

Email Print

Folks, is there a word or phrase that describes someone who repeats a blog? Let’s say I link to a piece in the Times, and make a comment. An hour later someone comes along and does the same thing on the same blog but with slightly different words. What is the name of this practice? What is the name for a person who does this? If it doesn’t have a name, shouldn’t it?

1:38 pm on July 8, 2003