The ten best-read are:
1. How To Create a Natural Medicine Chest: Preparing for Obamacare, by Bill Sardi.
2. Public 'Welfare Check' Leaves Woman Dead, by William Grigg.
3. Don't Call Obama a Socialist: He's a Corporatist, by Ron Paul.
4. Will the Regime Stage an Incident? The Path to Dictatorship, by Robert Ringer.
5. Ron Paul vs. Sarah Palin: The Split in the Tea Party Movement, by James Hohmann.
6. Renouncing American Citizenship, by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
7. Murder Is So Much Fun: This Is War, by Karen Kwaitkowski.
8. A Revolutionary Reading List, by Ron Paul.
9. The Ivy League Hates Nullification, Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
10. Do We Know What Happened in Oklahoma City? The Meaning of Timothy McVeigh, by Gore Vidal.