The new generation of energy efficient light bulbs are so dangerous in so many ways that they had to be designed for the sake of an evil agenda to mass-poison the population. You will understand that it is no exaggeration by the time you finish this chapter.
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the following emergency procedure should be followed in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released.
The Official E.P.A. Broken Bulb Clean-up Procedure
- Have people and pets leave the room.
- Air out the room for 5-10 minutes by opening a window or door to the outdoor environment.
- Shut off the central forced air heating/air-conditioning system, if you have one.
Collect materials needed to clean up broken bulb:
- Stiff paper or cardboard
- Sticky tape
- Damp paper towels or disposable wet wipes (for hard surfaces)
- A glass jar with a metal lid or a sealable plastic bag.
- DO NOT VACUUM. Vacuuming is not recommended unless broken glass remains after all other cleanup steps have been taken. Vacuuming could spread mercury-containing powder or mercury vapor.
- Be thorough in collecting broken glass and visible powder. Scoop up glass fragments and powder using stiff paper or cardboard. Use sticky tape, such as duct tape, to pick up any remaining small glass fragments and powder. Place the used tape in the glass jar or plastic bag. See the detailed cleanup instructions for more information, and for differences in cleaning up hard surfaces versus carpeting or rugs.
- Place cleanup materials in a sealable container.
- Promptly place all bulb debris and cleanup materials, including vacuum cleaner bags, outdoors in a trash container or protected area until materials can be disposed of. Avoid leaving any bulb fragments or cleanup materials indoors.
- Next, check with your local government about disposal requirements in your area, because some localities require fluorescent bulbs (broken or unbroken) be taken to a local recycling center. If there is no such requirement in your area, you can dispose of the materials with your household trash.
- If practical, continue to air out the room where the bulb was broken and leave the heating/air conditioning system shut off for several hours.
Radiation from Energy Efficient Bulbs
A new radiation threat is upon us all. In lieu of this, we begin by emphasizing the “radio” and “radiant” links to the word radiation. They ultimately are descriptions of the same phenomena: radiant energy in the form of electromagnetic waves of pulsating energy. So, how does the energy actually radiate itself outward? The truth is, we do not really understand that part. Physicists have pulled their hair out for decades over that question. What we do know is that when things vibrate at a nuclear level or have electrical current changes, then these changes of state — these frequencies — cause energy to be radiated outward at the same frequencies. This is how radio transmissions work. Radio transmissions merely mix the audio (voice) signal with a fixed frequency that listening radios are “tuned” to, and viola! Or as my past electronics teachers would have said, in their fancy engineering terms: “It will have imparted intelligence upon the carrier wave”. A good analogy of how frequencies operate is remembering the ripples from a time when you dropped a pebble into a small creek or pond. You may recall that the ripples were reflected from the banks at exactly the same rate and distance as the original waves that struck them. The whole point of this is to make clear that the very basis of radiant energy transmissions and all types of radiation on the entire electromagnetic spectrum boil down to one thing: frequencies. Frequencies determine how far the energy travels, how well it penetrates, and how it effects things. The ultra high frequencies of gamma (i.e. nuclear) radiation can quickly destroy a person through burns, cancer, or otherwise; while the low 60 Hz. of standard American power has little effect in typical exposure. Frequency determines if the energy is radio, microwave, infrared light, visible light, X-rays, gamma, or ultraviolet. There is real power in frequencies. As a general rule, the higher the frequency, the more dangerous the energy is. Nuclear radiation is at mindbogglingly high frequencies, for example.
For years, we have heard about how energy-wasting incandescent bulbs are bad for the environment. This made way for a whole new industry of “green” bulbs, marketed to the growing population of people who seek to address environmental concerns. However, these bulbs compromise people’s health, and they are ultimately much more harmful to the environment.
Exposure Effects of “Energy Efficient” Light Bulbs
- Cluster headaches
- Inability to concentrate
There are lots of theories regarding how these bulbs can cause these effects, but they are speculative. Very little research has been done. Despite this, European countries are phasing out incandescent bulbs, and forcing the public to switch to the “energy efficient” alternative.
The new light bulbs emit two forms of radiation outside of the light spectrum: ultraviolet and radio frequency. The F.D.A. states that in addition to visible light (UVA), these bulbs also emit UVB, and infrared radiation; but let us not forget the radio transmissions. These bulbs are reported to have a flicker rate of 100-120 cycles per second, which seems low considering the UVB light that these bulbs produce, and of course, radio transmissions. In any case, even a flicker rate as low as 100 hertz is more than enough to trigger severe episodes of epileptic seizures. Video games are well known to do the same at a mere 60 Hz. Judging from the multiple bands of radiation released, the flicker rate can be expected to be well beyond 120 hertz (including the light that we cannot actually see), so just start adding zeros to get the point about how likely they are to trigger epileptic seizures. These bulbs have negative effects on people with lupus too, which is something that has baffled everyone so far. They are also known to damage the skin, and emit high frequency radiation. Watchdog organizations in the U.K. are clamoring about the issues mentioned above, and the fact that these bulbs also aggravate eczema and porphyria.
We have been doing this work long enough to spot the pattern. The radiation from these bulbs directly attacks the immune system, and furthermore damages the skin tissues enough to prevent the proper formation of vitamin D-3. This will cause major cholesterol problems in time, and cripple the liver by preventing it from converting the cholesterol reserves inside the skin tissues (vitamin D-2) into usable vitamin D-3. This has the potential to cause or aggravate, not dozens, but hundreds of disease states. All that they had to do was shift the frequencies of otherwise benign light bulbs, and suddenly we have this mess. It is as if the whole mess with fluorescent light bulbs gave somebody inspiration for how to radiation poison us, while tricking us into begging for it.