Recently by Lisa Bedford: Get Ready for the Cold and Flu Season With These All-Natural Recipes
In this video I share how easy it is to use a laminator, something you probably already knew! However, until I started pulling out those laminating sheets and scouring the house for various documents, I didn’t realize how many uses there were for that machine!
Here’s the video, which also reviews the Fellowes laminator, followed by my list of 28 things to laminate!
- Photos and a personal information sheet of each family member and pet in case of evacuation or lost child/pet
- Local wildlife ID cards
- Chore lists
- Evacuation checklist
- List of items for your emergency kits/bug out bags
- Medication lists – who gets what, when, and how much
- Insurance information (house, car, life, health, etc.)
- Whiteboard pages – Put one in each kid’s emergency kit along with a dry erase marker.
- Vehicle maintenance checklist
- Vehicle emergency checklist
- Laminate one emergency card per person. Include name, photo, description, medical info, and identifying marks.
- Maps for evacuation with routes marked
- Important contacts, including phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses