With his heterodox views on governance, Ron Paul has attracted unlikely supporters from all corners of the American electorate, from the Tea Party to the Occupy movement. Does the unwavering libertarian worldview of the Texas congressman, mesh with your own opinions? Take our quiz to find out!
1. What board game best represents your vision of a just society?
- Twister. It refutes radical individualism by demonstrating how readily people’s interests can become entangled.
- Monopoly. The banker has no inherent advantage, there’s a luxury tax, and rich people sometimes go to jail.
- Risk. It’s important to remain active in international affairs in order to remain relevant on the global stage. For instance, you have to conquer Brazil before you can invade Africa.
- The Game of Life. You succeed or fail based on the choices you make, and the person with the most money at the end wins.
- Hungry Hungry Hippos. When each individual hippo seeks to maximize its self-interest, the marbles are consumed in the most efficient possible manner.