1. The Silver Train. Are you onboard? Just about six weeks ago, at the January highs for Silver, the average daily movement for Silver was about 50 cents a day. What is it now? It’s 50 cents an hour!
2. I spoke yesterday about the new $30 to $40 Silver "Range Of Play." This morning you have approx. two dollars an ounce of visible weakness on the chart, in the range of play, to buy into. My suggestion: Do it now!
3. Here’s a look at that visible weakness that I just bought into at 4am. That’s a huge drop in price. A huge sale for you to buy. Early Morning Silver Chart Number One.
4. Here’s a second chart that is speaking loudly about why this morning’s weakness needs to be bought. Sometimes a chart almost sings, "buy!" Click here now to view: Key Silver Chart Number Two! Video
5. Silver just fell 5%, while most investors are sleeping. A 5% price sale must be bought. The question is not whether Silver must be bought here, but with how much capital? Here’s the answer: Silver Capital Allocation This Morning.
6. Notice the yellow highlighted numbers. The numbers on the left are a model amount of capital to lay in at current price levels, given a model $100,000 allocation to the $30–40 price range, using my PGEN (capital allocation generator).
7. Sadly, most investors look at chart points and stoplosses, as their chosen market tools to protect them from the pains of accumulating an asset in size, at the wrong time. It’s almost selfish. The selfish mindset is promoted by most advisors, unknowingly. "How much money do you want to make each year, what is your targeted percentage return this year while you sit in your chair and your money works for you per your specifications?" – Joe Golf Ball Advisor, at his advisor-client meeting with Mr. & Mrs Elmer Fudd, Public Investor.
8. Your targeted return is what the market sticks in your face, not what you order up from the market like you are Sir Blueblood, sitting in a high class restaurant, ordering the waiter around. You serve the market, not the other way round. Some years, it offers nothing. That’s what you take then, like a man or woman. Nothing.
9. Business owners confuse the market with their production lines. The markets are assets, not production lines. You increase capital to a production line, as sales grow. You do not do that in the market unless you want the banksters to call you a mark.
10. Market assets have to be bought and sold on a price grid, like groceries. 99% of investors are lifetime losers because they focus on making the market serve them, instead of working the price grid. If you don’t want to work, you are a bum. If you are a bum, you build no wealth. End of market story. The banksters sold most business owners down the river, by telling you that the market is, "making your money work for you, just sit back and watch it grow!." Work your risk capital on the price grid, or be destroyed. As a bum.
11. Silver is still about 60% below its "Gold-equivalent" highs. Gold hit $887 in the last bull market while Silver hit $52 or $54, depending on which futures contract was your measure. Gold is the leader. Silver is the little brother or sister. Silver is poised to confirm Gold’s move thru $887 in a very big way. Silver is drastically undervalued even at last night’s high. Still, don’t get sloppy. It won’t matter if Silver is going to ten billion an ounce if you can’t endure some time in the discomfort zone. Don’t drop in $100,000 or whatever your number is, for the $30–40 range, yet have no capital allocated to buying Silver in the $20–30 section of the grid.
12. You should have more capital allocated to buy the $20–30 range, and at minimum, it should be the same size as what you lay in here, in the $30–40 range of the grid. Get more ounces, at lower prices! Click here now to view Silver Ounces Accumulation Chart Number Two.