Recently by Robert Wenzel: A Congressman Takes Cheap Shots at ThomasDiLorenzo
Inspired by Bess Levin’s Ten Ways Alan Greenspan Cheers Himself Up When He’s Feeling Blue, I produce below the ten things Ben Bernanke does to cheer himself up.
1. Re-reads Paul Krugman column where Krugman wrote:
"There’s really nothing here to shake my view that deflation, not inflation, is the threat."
2. Calls Geithner and tells him that all Obama Cabinet Members are going to be audited by IRS agent Take No Prisoners Betty.
3. Calls Lloyd Blankfein and tells him that he is going to resign, join a kibbutz in Israel and he thinks one of Ron Paul’s granddaughters may take his place at the Fed.
4. Day dreams of taking Ron Paul to dinner in Washington D.C. at Citronelle and paying for the dinner with crisp newly printed hundred dollar bills.
5. He leaks to the Wall Street Journal that Alan Greenspan is still doing Barbara Walters.
6. Watches the video where Cato Institute Chairman Emeritus William A. Niskanen applauds him for doubling the monetary base.